AoA DVD Ripper Review - Easy and Powerful
1. User interface. Definitely the most effective style and design and the easiest to understand how to use.
2. File Compression/Size. the program definitely got the highest compression.
3. Quality. I can see no difference in the quality between the original DVD and the one which AoA DVD Ripper made.
4. There has to be a subtitle option.
5. The last but most important - a variety of output video formats. Sometimes I would like to watch movies on my iPad or my mobile.
The spreadsheet layout is complemented not by tabs, as is the current style, but by handy numbered buttons and steps. Export formats include the basics such as AVI, WMV, and MPEG, as well as FLV, MP4 ( iPod, iPhone, iPad, Android Mobile ), PSP, VCD and 3GP. You can also use it to extract music, excellent for grabbing those memorable quotes. The audio tracks codec used is user-determined, as is the video codec, giving the solid program a bit of a boost in the customization department. You can also set the aspect ratio and tweak other settings if need be.
You don't have to be a professional to obtain the quality you would like since it also provides plenty of well-configured quality presets (frame rate, music channel, sample rate, and so on.) for each output format to meet your professional or casual needs.